2019 Mid-winter Conference February 6 – 10, 2019
Guanacaste has become one on the most exciting places to discover. Located in the North Pacific area of Costa Rica, this province of 10.141 square kilometers captures far-fetched natural jewels and ocean marvels. Its natural parks, marvelous beaches and spectacular sunsets create a unique environment for luxury and exclusive properties. Featuring a tropical weather all year round, the region has a pleasant summer, characterized by lively landscapes of dry forest.
Registration fee includes:
• Five days, four nights staying in a Spectacular Ocean View Escape Room,
• Daily Breakfast at Cocina de Mercado restaurant,
• Opening Reception Wednesday, February 6th , R & R Insurance will sponsor entertainment,
• Fabick Cat will sponsor the Catamaran Event on Friday afternoon, February 8th,
• Group Dinner on Friday, February 8th,
• Miller Bradford & Risberg, Inc. will sponsor the final Group Dinner on Saturday, February 9th,
• All taxes, fees and gratuities.
Seminars will provide up to date legal information on current topics.